BK Rental Motorcycles Rental (“BK Rental”, “we,” “us”) offers this website, subject to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”). By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, modify the terms of the agreement. Any changes that BK Rental makes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for any possible amendments to the Agreement. You will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed by viewing the date of the republication that will appear at the top of this Agreement. If you continue to use our website after posting the new terms, it means that you accept the modifications.
It is strictly forbidden to use or access this site by minors who have not reached the age of 18 years of age.
The content of this website (data, software, logos, etc.) is the property of BK Rental and is protected by Greek and European Community laws on intellectual property. Any modification, deletion, downloading, copying, reproduction, republication or otherwise exploiting, in whole or in part, the content of the site, is forbitten without the express written consent of BK Rental and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using this website or its content.
BK Rental or its affiliates own registered service marks and has the exclusive right to use throughout the European Union, including, without limitation, “BK Rental” or “BK Rental Motorcycle Rental” or “BK Rental Rent a Motorcycle” and certain unregistered marks. Names, logos and other marks identifying BK Rental products or services are proprietary marks of BK Rental, or its affiliates, and are protected by Greece and international trademark laws. All other trademarks and service marks used on this website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
The website provides for certain categories of visitors / users, such as businesses (legal entities), the prospect of membership. When and if you register to become a participant or member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your e-mail address), and (b) to maintain and update your information (including your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, BK Rental reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of this website and related services. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to select a username and a password. You will be entirely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to this website to any third party, except where BK Rental and the third party have entered into an agreement to permit such transfer or reselling and you participate in such arrangement. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities (including reservations and purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account. Each registered member is required to disclose to BK Rental any attempt to unauthorized use of his account, even unsuccessful. You can also deactivate your account at any time.
Code of Conduct
While using this website you are obliged to comply with the provisions and regulations contained in Greek, European and International law, as well as the relevant telecommunications legislation.
You agree not to:
1) Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks or defacing any portion of this website, or any other similar actions.
2) Use this website or its content for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
3) Express or imply that any statements you make are automatically endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
4) Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
5) Engage in spamming or flooding.
6) Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble any portion of this website or its content.
7) “Frame” or “mirror” any part of this website without our prior written authorization.
8) Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information.
9) Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents.
10) Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent.
11) Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website.
12) Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
Making Reservations and Purchasing or Requesting Products or Services
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on this website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you. We note that descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products or services do not necessarily imply our endorsement of such products or services.
Verification of submitted data may be required prior to our acceptance of any reservation, purchase or order. Except as otherwise required by law, price, rate and availability of products or services may be subject to change without notice. You acknowledge and accept the additional terms and conditions regarding bookings, purchases and services from BKRental, its affiliates, licensees or associates.
This website may contain links and hyperlinks which will take you to other third party websites. BK Rental provides no type of guarantee, exhortation or recommendation concerning them and their operation. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third party websites may be different from BK Rental treatment of user data. For details regarding such operators’ treatment of data about users, you must review their Privacy Policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this information.
Although we make continuous efforts in this regard, BK Rental and its associates cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information appearing in this website. You should examine and evaluate the information provided and act on your own will. BK Rental provides this site, its content, as well as any product or service obtained through this site, “As is” and “As Available”. BK Rental and its associates do not guarantee that your use of this website and its content will be uninterrupted, error free, or secure, or that this website (or the server(s) on which it is hosted) or related software are free of viruses or other harmful components. We therefore bear no responsibility in the event of damage to equipment, software, files or other damage caused by a virus or other malware. Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract with BK Rental will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this website, and this Agreement will only prevail over information posted on this website.
Limitation of Liability
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that neither BK Rental, nor its associates or employees of BK Rental, will be liable to you or any third party deriving any right, for the payment of any indemnity arising from an intra-contractual obligation, negligence, strict liability, or other theory, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
1) The use of this website, including but not limited to, damages resulting or arising from your reliance on this website or any information or materials found on this website or hyperlinked from this website, or the mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation, transmissions, eavesdropping by third parties, or any failure of performance of this website.
2) Government restriction, strikes, war, any natural disaster or force majeure, power failures, viruses, catastrophic hardware failures, attacks on BK Rental servers, fires, fires, earthquakes, floods, unusually severe weather, or any other condition beyond BK Rental reasonable control limiting, preventing or otherwise affecting either your access to or use of this website, or its content, or our ability to provide services in connection with the website.
3) Loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of this website, or interception of any such information by unauthorized third parties.
Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend BK Rental, if necessary, its affiliates, licensees, subcontractors, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement, and (b) your use of this website and engagement in transactions on this website including, but not limited to, use of the Site Materials.
Availability of this Website
This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, BK Rental retains the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. BK Rental shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website.
Except to the extent expressly provided otherwise herein, this Agreement (including any BK Rental policies referred to herein) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Greece. If a legal dispute action arises from your access to or use of the BK Rental website, you hereby agree that it shall be submitted for resolution to Athens District Court. This Agreement has been written in Greek and translated into English. If any dispute arises in the interpretation between the Greek and English text, the Greek text will prevail over the English text.
Other General Provisions
BK Rental reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to and use of this website or any portion thereof, or to eliminate any content, feature or service of this website, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Headings found in this Agreement are for reference only. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any BK Rental policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between BK Rental and you relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between BK Rental and you regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and BK Rental. Neither the course of conduct between you and BK Rental, nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect such provision in any other respect or any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable to third parties or sublicensable by you except with BK Rental prior written consent solely for this purpose.